- FA-224-K features double threads, preventing unstitching. Sewing up to 7 pairs of shoes without need to change the bobbin.
- Moving head specially designed for shoes with small sole numbers, pointy-toed and narrow-toed shoes.
- Double moving feet and single needle system for adjusting stitch length.
- The horizontal head with right and left rotation ensures easy rotation in the front and rear parts of the Item.
- New-designed moving head enables easy and simple sewing for ankle boots, slippers, sandals, soles with little clearance, and boots.
- Different sewing types can be achieved for shoes, slippers, sandals and soles by mounting relevant accessories on the machine.
- Electronic motor keeps the Needle permanently up which enables to pass the Item under the moving feet. Programmable electronic servomotor operating at various speeds.
- Pneumatic system enabling easy operation of moving feet of machine.
Machine video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3rDMiGDaXI&feature=youtu.be
|Max. Stitching Speed
|Min. Max. Stitch Length
||3 – 8 mm
||135 /17ksp 180*200*230
||EFKA DC 1550 Control 230 V 50 / 60 Hz
|Machine Stitch Thickness
||115 x 65 x 130 cm